Monday, February 13, 2012

A Little Brag Moment

Here's a quick post.
I've been sick the past week and of course it reared it's ugly head during my long awaited trip to LTUE in Orem, Utah.
The illness made for an uncomfortable conference, but I still enjoyed the conference immensely.
Here's a quick tidbit.  Later when I get more time and my face doesn't feel like it wants to fall off I'll post all about the experience.

Bree tweeted about offering free copies of the currently un-released The Savage Grace at the LTUE book signing.  So, of course, I had to be there.  I accepted a copy and am now flaunting it so everyone else can be jealous.
You may now begin jealousifying yourself!

Not only did I totally get a free copy of her book, but Bree graciously signed it and left me a great writing tip.
My best writing advice: Great books aren't written, they're revised.
Which couldn't be better timed because I'm revising my way into two or three finished manuscripts this year.

Bree, thanks for the book, advice, book mark and the red Dark Devine Nail polish.  I swear I gave that to my wife... promise!

Are you a writer or artist?  Check out this contest she's running on her blog.  I'm considering to entering my self.  I'll let you know if I do.
http://www.breebiesingerdespain.blogspot.com/2012/02/dark-divine-fan-wrestlemania.html

No comments:

Post a Comment