Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Send It Home

I want to send a big thank you out to all my Beta readers for Speaker of the Winds, Volume 1.
You're all super cool people. Brave too! I might add. It's time for me to call all Manuscripts home, that I might review your detailed comments and improve the reader experience of the Novel.

If you're close to being finished, take up to a week to wrap it up and send it back.
If you're a long ways from being finished. Take up to a week to wrap it up and send it back. Lol. Sorry I had to say it. :-)

If you are shipping it, you know me. Reach out and I'll get you my address if you need it. I'll reimburse you for shipping, but please do me a favor and ship USPS, Media Mail. (Don't let the post office employee argue with you, Manuscript bound or unbound is specifically mentioned in their Media Mail eligible media. Tell them to look it up if they have to.)

I want to thank you for taking your time to read my manuscript and help give the reader feedback I needed to gain an outside in view on my story. Your perspective is invaluable.

Thank you again,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment